Ask a Question
Do you want to become an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant? I’d be honored to help you meet this goal. Becoming an Approved Consultant provides an opportunity to increase referrals, strengthen credentials, and grow in competency as an EMDR therapist. For some, it’s also the next step towards becoming a trainer or developing their own consultation business. At the very least, it’s a process of personal and professional growth that will be a blessing to your clients.
To help you become an Approved Consultant, I offer several options, including a discounted 20-Session Package. This include the consultation hours you need, along with a variety of additional useful resources to help you in your practice. Please call or email to learn more.
To become an Approved Consultant, a clinician must meet the following criteria (taken from EMDRIA website):
- Must be an EMDR Certified Clinician
- Three Years EMDR experience
- Minimum of 75 clients and 300 hours of EMDR treatment
- 20 hours of consultation with an Approved EMDR Consultant
- Completion of 12 EMDRIA Continuing Education Credits within the past two years
If you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation session, please call me at (844) 872-8625 or email me at email@example.com