Ask a Question
Do you want to become EMDRIA Certified? I would be honored to be your Approved EMDR consultant and help you reach this goal. (Feel free to read my bio and learn more about my experience and approach to consultation). Certification provides an opportunity to increase referrals, strengthen credentials, and grow in competency as an EMDR therapist. For some, it is also the next step towards becoming an EMDR Approved Consultant or trainer. At the very least, EMDR consultation is an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
To help you become EMDRIA Certified, I offer several packages to help fit any budget. They include the consultation hours you need, along with a variety of additional practical resources to help you in your practice. Please call or email to learn more.
To become EMDRIA Certified, you’ll need to meet the following criteria (taken from EMDRIA website):
- Completion of an EMDRIA-approved EMDR Basic Course
- Must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Two years of professional experience
- Minimum of 50 EMDR sessions with at least 25 different clients
- 20 hours of consultation with an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant, 10 of which must be one-on-one
- Completion of 12 EMDRIA Continuing Education Credits within the past two years
If you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation session, please call me at (844) 872-8625 or email me at email@example.com